Juriste – Paris
Audrey is a member of the Life Sciences team at A&O Paris, where she practices both regulatory law and patent law. Audrey holds a Ph.D. from the Sorbonne University in comparative patent law (France/Europe/US), focusing on human biotechnology, as well as an LL.M. in intellectual property law and a Certificate in law and technology from the University of California, Berkeley (Fulbright student).
Posts by: Audrey Aboukrat
- ANSM launches public consultation on advertising of medicinal products to public
- EMA ensures business continuity while preparing for Brexit
- Majority of invented names for medicinal products rejected
- Application of Clinical Trials Regulation postponed to 2019
- EMA launches public consultation on the notification of serious breaches of Clinical Trials Regulation or clinical trial protocol
- European Commission & EMA publish regulatory guidance for pharmaceutical companies post-Brexit
- EMA issues revised guidance on the publication of clinical data on medicinal products for human use
- New requirement to provide ANSM with summary of characteristics for medical devices
- Biomonitoring competence transferred from French ANSM to Biomedicine Agency
Subscribe to our newsletter×
You can customise your daily newsletter by ticking the boxes below. You will only receive updates concerning your areas of interest.