Associate – Amsterdam
Anna-Maria is an associate in the IP litigation team in Amsterdam. She has a strong interest in patent law, in particular in the Life Sciences field.
She graduated from the Universiteit Leiden in 2017 with a master degree in civil law, specializing in intellectual property law. She wrote her master thesis about the scope of protection conferred by second medical use patents. In 2016 she started the first Dutch association for patent law students.
Posts by: Anna-Maria Withagen
- Dutch government survey: “Are the supplementary protection mechanisms for pharmaceutical products fit for their purpose?”
- Amendment of the Dutch Code of Conduct for Pharmaceutical Advertising
- Dutch Minister to explore possibility of compulsory licenses and pharmacy preparations
- Dutch Supreme Court ends second medical confusion…for now
- Dutch Supreme Court rules on indirect infringement of Novartis' Swiss-type claim
Subscribe to our newsletter×
You can customise your daily newsletter by ticking the boxes below. You will only receive updates concerning your areas of interest.