Senior Associate – Munich
Tel +49 89 71043 3129
Birgit is a member of Allen & Overy’s German IP practice, specialising in particular on patent law. She has long-standing experience in advising and representing clients, with a particular emphasis on the fields of pharmaceuticals and biotechnology, as well as consumer goods. Besides the representation of clients in complex court proceedings, her expertise primarily focuses on advising corporates on contract negotiations, for example on licence and R&D agreements. After completing her doctoral thesis at the Max Planck Institute for Intellectual Property she worked for law firms in Munich and Zurich, as well as with various major international companies.
Posts by: Birgit Kramer
- SPC protection for a derivative of an active substance in Germany - Paliperidonpalmitat
- German Federal Court of Justice maintains patent-compulsory license for HIV medicine
- Second medical use claims in Germany: No manifest preparation necessary for infringement
- German Court Issues Compulsory License for Isentress®
- Düsseldorf Court refers to CJEU on applicability of Specific Mechanism during extended SPC term
- Fourth Act amending German Medicinal Law and other Regulations entered into force on 24 December 2016
- Preliminary injunctions on second generic entry in Germany
Subscribe to our newsletter×
You can customise your daily newsletter by ticking the boxes below. You will only receive updates concerning your areas of interest.