Senior Associate – London
+44 20 3088 3769
Daniel is an associate in the IP Litigation Group. He has significant experience across the breadth of intellectual property practise, with a particular focus on patent litigation in the pharmaceutical industry. Daniel’s scientific qualifications (First Class Honours degree in biochemistry) allow him to quickly grasp highly technical aspects of pharmaceutical matters and interact with experts in their own terms. He has experience in all aspects of the litigation process and spent one year as the Associate to a Judge of the Federal Court of Australia. Daniel was a key member of the team which was recently successful in upholding Novartis’ Stalevo formulation patent in Australia, and establishing the infringement of those claims by all prospective Actavis products. Other clients Daniel has done work for include Jaguar Land Rover and the Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
Posts by: Daniel Lim
- Broad Institute CRISPR-Cas9 patent revoked in Europe
- Human Germline Genome Editing – Genetics bodies weigh in on debate with position paper
- The A&O CRISPR microsite: Everything you need to know about CRISPR in the one place
- University of California Berkeley’s key European CRISPR patent on the verge of grant
- Editing the future: A brief introduction to CRISPR
Subscribe to our newsletter×
You can customise your daily newsletter by ticking the boxes below. You will only receive updates concerning your areas of interest.