Partner – Hong Kong
Tel +44 20 3088 3255
David heads the IP practice in China. Native Chinese and an experienced US patent lawyer, David represents multinational companies in the protection, licensing, and enforcement of IP rights in China and around the globe. David’s IP experience includes significant patent, trademark and branding experience. He has extensive experience in the Life Sciences sector in China and in handling IP aspects of M&As and other corporate transactions.
Posts by: David Shen
- China announces pilot scheme for pharmaceutical tendering with minimum procurement quantities
- China - Data compliance in the life sciences sector
- China's new anti-bribery agency announces pharma probe
- China: Update on IP and regulatory developments
- Chinese medicinal product approval reform announced
- Falsifying drug regulatory submission may be a criminal offence in China
- CFDA’s new draft policy introduces the Chinese version of patent linkage
- Chinese FDA publishes draft regulation that may significantly accelerate registration process for foreign medicines in China
Subscribe to our newsletter×
You can customise your daily newsletter by ticking the boxes below. You will only receive updates concerning your areas of interest.