Eda has been a lawyer in the field of life sciences since 2011. Prior to joining Allen & Overy, she worked for a leading law firm in medical law providing legal and strategic advice to health care providers. Eda is a specialist with respect to all issues regarding the (early) benefit assessment, market access strategies, eligibility for reimbursement or prescription of drugs and medical products. She also provides consultancy to hospitals and medical service providers regarding all challenges in terms of social law and procedural issues.
Her area of practice comprises the fields of Market Access/Reimbursement and Regulatory Affairs but also all aspects of health policy as well as strategic counselling.
Posts by: Eda Zhuleku
- Germany lifts Covid-19 prompted export ban for personal protective equipment
- Germany: Reimbursement of Digital Health Apps – A “World First”
- German courts confirm sales bans on CBD containing food
- Germany Improves Patients' Access to Medical Cannabis
- New German Appointment Service and Supply Act: Implications for investors in the dental industry
- New legislative proposals in Germany to encourage the use of biosimilars
Subscribe to our newsletter×
You can customise your daily newsletter by ticking the boxes below. You will only receive updates concerning your areas of interest.