Counsel – Brussels
+32 2 780 29 17
Francesca is an English-qualified lawyer who specialises in EU competition law, with particular experience in advising on complex antitrust issues, multi-jurisdictional merger reviews and cartel investigations by the EU Commission, including in cartel settlement procedures.
Francesca has also represented clients in appeal procedures before the EU courts and regularly advises on issues related to antitrust compliance and to the application of behavioural EU competition rules.
Posts by: Francesca Miotto
- EU - Parallel trade in the life sciences sector – Q&A
- EU's top court clarifies when a patent settlement agreement can infringe EU antitrust rules
- Excessive pricing practices in the pharmaceutical sector – NCAs’ scrutiny continues
- Report on Competition Policy 2018: The pharmaceutical sector remains a priority
- Dutch competition authority extends excessive pricing inquiry to consider possible supply restrictions on orphan ingredients
- European Commission issues report on antitrust enforcement in the pharmaceutical sector
- Belgian consumer association announces potential complaint for abuse of dominance based on excessive pricing allegations
- Competition authorities debate the circumstances in which intervention against alleged excessive pricing practice in the pharmaceutical sector may be justified
- Can the Italian healthcare system process sensitive personal data without explicit patient consent?
Subscribe to our newsletter×
You can customise your daily newsletter by ticking the boxes below. You will only receive updates concerning your areas of interest.