Associate – Amsterdam
Tel +31 20 674 1316
Iradj specialises in competition law and market regulation. He joined Allen & Overy in 2017 after graduating from Utrecht University, where he studied Dutch civil law, and Law and Economics.
Posts by: Iradj Nazaryar
- Revised Dutch policy rules on inducement prohibition regarding medicinal products enter into force
- Dutch cabinet approves proposal for reimbursement of replacement medicines
- Dutch Supreme Court approves electronic exchange of patient data via healthcare infrastructure
- Dutch guidance on inducements by medical devices companies published
- Dutch Data Protection Authority publishes guide on cloud storage of patient data
- Dutch Medicines Evaluation Board publishes assessment criteria for combination packages
- Dutch Council of State upholds administrative fine for unauthorised preparation and marketing of a medicinal product
- Dutch court prohibits disclosure of information by Medicines Evaluation Board
Subscribe to our newsletter×
You can customise your daily newsletter by ticking the boxes below. You will only receive updates concerning your areas of interest.