Life Sciences PSL – London
Tel +44 20 3088 1379
Jacqueline is a senior lawyer with many years’ experience in advising companies in the Life Sciences sector on the challenges they face in developing and bringing new medicines and medical devices to the market. She has advised clients on the regulatory pathway for medicines and medical devices in Europe, in particular advising on: clinical trials, including transparency issues; paediatric investigation plans; marketing authorisations; orphan medicinal products; manufacturing and wholesale distribution authorisations; supply chain issues including novel direct to patient solutions; parallel trade; advertising and promotion; relations with healthcare professionals, including bribery and corruption; pricing and market access, including NICE submissions and appeals; product liability, including managing substantial multiparty actions.
Jacqueline has advised on a number of judicial reviews challenging regulatory decisions of both the EMA and the MHRA and has defended product liability claims in the Court of Justice of the EU, the UK House of Lords, and the UK Supreme Court.
Jacqueline practised medicine for 8 years before qualifying as a solicitor.
Posts by: Jacqueline Bore
- Brexit: EMA’s regulatory guidance on centrally approved medicinal products – the present state of play
- Proposals for reform of EU Paediatric Regulation postponed - EC to take another look at orphan incentives for paediatric medicines
- European Commission opens public consultation on SPCs and patent research exemptions
- European Commission assesses bids for the relocation of the European Medicines Agency
- UK issues Brexit position paper on collaboration in science and innovation
Subscribe to our newsletter×
You can customise your daily newsletter by ticking the boxes below. You will only receive updates concerning your areas of interest.