Counsel – Paris
Laurie-Anne is a Counsel in the Corporate department of Allen & Overy in Paris, dedicated to the Telecommunications, Media and Technology sector. She has in-depth experience in the fields of data protection, computer law and information technology.
Posts by: Laurie-Anne Ancenys
- Data as a critical asset in the health sector
- Big data in healthcare: key recommendations of the French National Ethical Consultative Committee for Life Sciences
- AI in health: the launch of the French Health Data Hub
- French Medical Council and data protection authority (CNIL) publish practical guide on implementation of the GDPR
- French data protection authority (CNIL) publishes reference methods for health data processing
Subscribe to our newsletter×
You can customise your daily newsletter by ticking the boxes below. You will only receive updates concerning your areas of interest.