Associate – Amsterdam
Lars specialises in intellectual property law with a focus on the IT and Life Sciences sector. He graduated from Tilburg University in 2014. In law school, Lars specialised in multi-jurisdictional conflicts. He wrote his master thesis on fundamental questions of cross border jurisdiction, on the intersection between patent law and private international law. Previously he worked as a paralegal for a specialised IP boutique, were he focussed on tech-heavy disputes. Lars joined Allen & Overy in September 2015.
Posts by: Lars Braams
- Terumo loses appeal against Dutch TV broadcaster
- MA for melatonin refused, Dutch court agrees
- Netherlands: Debate between Dutch Minister of Care and pharmaceutical companies
- Dutch medicines regulator updates policy on how to carve out patented indications
- The Court of the Hague grants SPC after debate concerning interpretation of ECJ Neurim case
- Dutch approach to interpreting licence agreements
- Possible clearance on its way for seizures in intellectual property right cases
- Court of The Hague rules on set value in patent (Netherlands)
Subscribe to our newsletter×
You can customise your daily newsletter by ticking the boxes below. You will only receive updates concerning your areas of interest.