Partner – London
Tel +44 20 3088 3340
Matthew is a Corporate/M&A Partner with a particular focus on the Life Sciences sector. He has significant experience advising clients on a wide variety of corporate matters, including private M&A, joint ventures, public takeovers, restructurings and listing requirements.
Matthew has specific expertise in highly complex cross-border M&A transactions. He regularly advises clients on M&A auction processes, executing successful transactions, both for sellers and for buyers.
Matthew is a core member of Allen & Overy’s Global Life Sciences practice, acting for a variety of clients across the sector. His transaction experience in the sector includes advising GlaxoSmithKline, Grünenthal, Life Healthcare and BTG on M&A matters.
Posts by: Matthew Appleton
- Life Sciences and healthcare growth in more challenging times
- Rethinking the Growth Capital Challenge in UK Life Sciences
- Beyond the pill – are digital health deals set to spike?
- Pension funds to catalyse growth in Life Sciences companies?
- Life Sciences M&A in a holding pattern
- UK Life Sciences companies need full-cycle support to grow
- Restitution of enrichment by mistake – AstraZeneca recovers $2 million for candidate drugs mistakenly interpreted to be ‘Collaboration Compounds’
Subscribe to our newsletter×
You can customise your daily newsletter by ticking the boxes below. You will only receive updates concerning your areas of interest.