Partner – London
Tel +44 20 3088 2554
Marjan is a partner in our Intellectual Property Litigation practice in London. She has a particular focus in patent and regulatory law in the Life Sciences sector. She has represented clients in proceedings before the UK courts and CJEU.
Posts by: Marjan Noor
- Evalve v Edwards – Review of competing public interests in grant of final injunctions
- SPCs: CJEU in Teva v Gilead C-121/17 adopts new two-stage test for combination products and pins Art 3(a) to the priority date of the patent
- SPCs and Brexit: SPC applications pending in the UK at the end of the “transition period” will still be granted
- English Court of Appeal rejects the EPO’s “serious contemplation” test for anticipation by prior disclosure overlapping with later patent
- Edwards Lifesciences v Boston Scientific: Decision of UK Court of 24th May 2018
- SPCs: AG Wathelet rejects core inventive advance and scope of protection tests for Art 3(a) in favour of a disclosure-based approach
- UK Court of Appeal asks the CJEU when Markush claims will be sufficiently specific for Article 3(a) of the SPC Regulation
- “Granted means Granted” – CJEU rules that End of Procedure Notice not enough to satisfy Art 3(b) SPC Regulation
- From Takeda to Teva v Merck: are we treading the right path on Combination Product SPCs (Part 2 of 2)?
- The definition of "product" in the SPC Regulation: (Part 1 of 2) What's in a name?
- ABPI challenges new NICE and NHS England medicine pricing rules in the UK
- UPC implementation in the UK: considering the impact of the UK General Election
- SPCs in the English Courts: Arnold J finds Markush claims sufficient for the purposes of Article 3(a) SPC Regulation
- SPC for HIV anti-retroviral drug Atripla invalidated
- European Commission releases Inception Impact Assessment on potential reforms to SPCs and Bolar provision
Subscribe to our newsletter×
You can customise your daily newsletter by ticking the boxes below. You will only receive updates concerning your areas of interest.