Senior Associate – London
Tel +44 20 3088 2164
Rafi is a Senior Associate in the IP Litigation team in London. He has a strong interest in and advises clients on Life Sciences patent litigation and UK & EU regulatory law. Rafi has a particularly strong interest in the interplay between patent rights and regulatory law in the Life Sciences field and he has spoken on Life Sciences regulatory matters at the Pharmaceutical Law Academy in Cambridge in 2014, 2015 and 2016.
Rafi has represented clients in UK litigation concerning biopharmaceutical patents as well as assisting with parallel European proceedings. He has also advised pharmaceutical and biotech companies on various regulatory issues including in relation to data exclusivity issues, routes for obtaining marketing authorisations, biosimilars, the regulation of clinical trials, compassionate use programmes, paediatric rewards, SPCs and the Specific Mechanism.
Posts by: Rafi Allos
- Regulatory considerations for Covid-19 next generation vaccines
- Covid-19 coronavirus: EMA Fast Track Procedures for Medicines and Vaccines
- Mexichem UK Ltd v Honeywell International Inc  EWCA Civ 473 – Will a broad Arrow declaration fly?
- Evalve v Edwards – Review of competing public interests in grant of final injunctions
- CJEU rejects presumption of confidentiality of documents lodged as part of a marketing authorisation application
- UK Supreme Court awards Professor Shanks £2m compensation for invention of 'outstanding benefit' after 13 year court battle
- UK High Court orders pre-action delivery up of samples for infringement testing and considers use in other jurisdictions
- EU regulatory data protection - UK court considers generics' challenges to prior EC decisions authorising reference product
- CJEU Turns Down Request for Expedition of Teva v Gilead SPC Reference - Economic Harm to NHS Insufficient Basis
- European Commission & EMA notify MA holders of preparations needed for Brexit
- CJEU dismisses EMA’s appeals against suspension of decisions to grant third party access to documents
- UK Drug Pricing Bill - House of Lords Votes to Amend
- MHRA Publishes Response to Consultation on Increases to Medical Devices Fees
Subscribe to our newsletter×
You can customise your daily newsletter by ticking the boxes below. You will only receive updates concerning your areas of interest.