Trainee – Brussels
Tel +32 2 780 2562
Tine focuses on IP law, EU Life Sciences regulatory law and privacy and EU data protection law. She advises and assists clients both in non-litigious and litigious matters in these areas.
Recent highlights of her practice include multi-jurisdictional advice on European plant and seed legislation and genetically modified organisms, clinical trials, complex cross-border data protection matters and medical devices.
Tine also conducts intellectual property litigation before the Belgian courts and advises clients on non-contentious matters in that field of expertise.
Posts by: Tine Carmeliet
- The Nagoya Protocol five years into play: key points of attention when working with genetic resources
- Belgium: Minister of Economy imposes maximum price for orphan drug
- Belgium introduces “linked” reimbursement procedure for personalised medicines and companion diagnostics
- Belgium: New developments point at possibly imminent changes in (online) pharmacy market
- Belgium modifies legislation regarding unavailability of medicines
- Belgian Minister of Health introduces new measures that will produce significant annual savings
- Belgium considers creation of cannabis agency
- New Belgian life sciences regulations on pricing and clinical trials published
- New directive on GMP transposed into Belgian law
- Belgium launches single online portal for health data
- General Court explains the concept of environmental law in the Aarhus Convention and annuls Commission decision on products containing genetically modified soybeans
- Belgian regulator amends guidelines on labelling and packaging of human medicines
- Belgium: Digital platform for medical files to be launched
- Belgium: New proposal to cease reimbursement of costly medicinal products after patent expiry
- BeNeLuxA collaboration moves forward with launch of e-platform and two additional pilot projects
- BeneluxA collaboration joint pricing negotiations fail
- Belgian Sunshine Act enters into force
- CJEU to rule on milestone in European GMO legislation: the legal classification of mutagenesis in plant breeding
- Belgium adopts law to prepare for Clinical Trials Regulation implementation
- Belgian multiannual framework agreement to streamline delivery of medicines
- Belgian Chamber of Representatives approves new innovation income system
- The Belgian Sunshine Act: what's in a name?
- New innovation income system to replace royalty tax-deductible regime in Belgium as of July 2017
- Belgian Medicines Agency backs up EU awareness campaign on side effects of medicines
Subscribe to our newsletter×
You can customise your daily newsletter by ticking the boxes below. You will only receive updates concerning your areas of interest.