Associate – Brussels
Tel +32 2 780 2455
Veerle specialises in Public and Administrative Law. She has experience in assisting Life Sciences clients in their interactions with the relevant Belgian authorities (including Federal Agency for Medicines and Health Products and Institut national d’assurance maladie-invalidité) and on regulatory compliance issues.
Posts by: Veerle Pissierssens
- Belgium - Covid-19 coronavirus: using saliva samples to detect SARS-CoV-2 as an alternative to sampling via a deep nasal swab?
- EU: Derogation for Covid-19 clinical trials of medicinal products containing or consisting of genetically modified organisms
- Belgium: Covid-19 – Coronavirus: updated guidance on managing clinical trials during pandemic
- Belgium: Covid-19 – Coronavirus: new guideline for management of clinical investigations for medical devices during pandemic
- New Belgian Healthcare Act: Impact on the health sector
- Belgian report shows limited success in screening of health insurance funds
- Belgium adopts new Royal Decree on biobanks
- Belgium to strengthen role of e-health apps in patient healthcare
- Belgian Royal Decree on clinical trials adopted
- Belgium: Stricter checks on price-setting of medicinal products
- Belgian betransparent.be platform publishes 2016 results
- Belgium: FAMHP issues guidance for clinical trial pilot project
- Proposal on Horizon Scanning for pharmaceuticals for the BeNeLuxA collaboration published
- Reinforced transparency and budget provisions in place for Belgian healthcare sector
- Belgium: 24 pilot projects for mobile health apps to be implemented in 2017
- Belgian Competition Authority raids premises of wholesale pharmaceutical distributors
- Belgium launches public consultation on clinical trial involving genetically modified medicine
- Belgian transparency register goes live
Subscribe to our newsletter×
You can customise your daily newsletter by ticking the boxes below. You will only receive updates concerning your areas of interest.