Sophie van Asten
Sophie specializes in intellectual property law. She advises on a wide range of intellectual property matters. Her experience includes cross border patent enforcement in the life sciences sector. She also regularly advises clients on bankruptcy and continuity aspects of license structuring.
Sophie graduated in 2018 from VU University in Amsterdam with a specialised master degree in IP law. She also followed several intellectual property courses at the Law School of Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio.
Posts by: Sophie van Asten
- Netherlands: Covid-19: Emergency Act temporarily amends Dutch Patents Act
- Netherlands - Reduction of reimbursement of medicines
- Dutch Minister of Care announces mandatory "base stocks" to prevent medicine shortages
- Dutch medicines regulator updates policy on how to carve out patented indications
- ECJ: notification of carve-out for the patented indications in SmPC and PIL by a generic producer limits the scope of the MA
Subscribe to our newsletter×
You can customise your daily newsletter by ticking the boxes below. You will only receive updates concerning your areas of interest.